Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It's official...

I am in love.

Anna Elizabeth was born Tues, December 27th, 2005 at 2:20 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs 11 oz (12 days early- eek! Woulda been over 8 lbs like my sons were if I would have decided to wait it out.)

She is beautiful. I am smitten. The long, stressful, high risk pregnancy was worth it all. Even enduring a c-section and having my anesthesia not take full effect was worth it (they had to knock me out after she was born for the rest of the surgery.)

The sleepless nights that have only just begun are worth it.
My wish is for every baby to know such love... my whole family has enveloped her in it.

Ok, that's enough gushing. I'll be too busy to write much for a while. But I'm sure it will be baby obsessed babble, and only one person had read any of this thus far anyway :)

Hope all had a safe and happy New Year.

Z

No comments: