Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us


It was one year ago today that I married my best friend. For those of you who have yet to find that person, don't give up. Sometimes you find them where you'd least expect them to be. And then you know why you waited all that time.


I never imagined this Kent State grad liberal democrat actor writer UU









would find and marry a West Point grad conservative republican Army Major football coach Catholic!









But then again...neither did he :)
And we did ....and it works.

Here's the lyrics to the song we are dancing to in the picture. Couldn't find it to play it - darn it anyway!

More...than the greatest love the world has known
This is the love I'll give to you alone
More than the simple words I've tried to say
I'll only live to love you more each day
More than you'll ever know
My arms long to hold you so
My life will be in your keeping... waking... sleeping... laughing...weeping

Longer than always is a long, long time
But far beyond forever you'll be mine
I know I've never lived before
and my heart is very sure
no one else could love you more

Tonight Grandma's babysitting and we're having our first date since before Anna was born :)

6 comments:

Design Goddess said...

Happy Anniversary! May you have many, MANY more! :)

Unknown said...

Oh congratulations chicka! You look like a great couple. Hope I'm in a photo like that some day :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary (a bit late!)

Zen Davis said...

Thanks everyone :) Had a nice dinner. We wanted to go out of town every year on our anniversary, but couldn't this year with our surprise addition of Anna to the family.

But next year we will!

Z

Unknown said...

How are things with you? :)

Zen Davis said...

Sorry to all to not be writing. I am in the middle of re-doing Anna's new room, and moving the boys to our finished rec room in the basement. We are going out of town on Fri to Columbus as well for a baseball game.

So hopefully next week will be a little less busy.

Also Gareth thanks for asking. Things are stressful right now invlolving a parenting issue (I'm sure DG can guess what that's about. But can't blog about it. I'll send that in an email.

Z