Friday, June 22, 2007

Until the Violence Stops Festival NE OH

I wrote a few of the monologues and will be performing in this!!!!! Come support an important cause.

In light of too many tragic headlines of domestic violence this year in my area, I was inspired to become involved in this festival. Now, unfortunately my city becomes the next to be engulfed in a flurry of national media attention as yet another young pregnant woman is missing. Jessie Davis's disappearance has reaffirmed why we need this kind of awareness.

I hope anyone who is close to us comes to the festival event. We need to make Canton a safe place for women and girls. For more info on the festival, which takes place all across NE Ohio until July 1st, please visit UTVS

Thanks to

The Players Guild of Canton
the Spider Lilies
The Canton Art Museum
The Domestic Violence Project

2 comments:

Melanie Miday-Stern said...

Zen, may God bless you and these events! I hope all is well with you and the family!!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.