Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Tale of the Fairy Dust Buster





This is the story of a little girl, a dustbuster, a tutu, a magic wand, and .....

A piece of dust that did not want to be busted....



There once was a fairy named Anna who loved to "help" her mommy with the chores.
















Her mommy was very proud and encouraged Anna's help by getting her fairy sized appliances.


One day, Anna was helping mommy with her fairy dustbuster when she came across a rather stubborn piece of dust.



"I will NOT be busted!" Exclaimed the dust.



Anna thought about resorting to brute force by lifting the dust with her fingers. BUT....

After re-accessing the situation, decided...


There might be a BETTER way!




Her fairy magic wand!



Won't mommy be proud of her resourcefulness!


Now...how to make the two work together...










Perhaps this will do it.




Hmmmm....that didn't work!








Perhaps just carrying it will help.




Curses! Foiled again!!!!!



Maybe the wand is all I need!






















Huh???Well at least I managed to move the dust!



One more try...




Is thing on?

Well....the dust lived to be busted another day. Now it's time for my next trick!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is precious!
My daughter frequently uses her magic wand to make our car fly, her room clean or any other hundreds of uses. :-)
Adorable pictures and I love her ingenuity!!

WillThink4Wine said...

What? A fairy tale without a happy ending? Can it be?

I need a Magic Wand some days, too.

p.s. I followed the BlogHer Ads link!

state of grace said...

Thanks for the comments guys! Rachel, don't you wish we had magic wands for all the mundane tasks we must do?

And willthinkforwine? I LOVE your name....I often use wine to STOP thinking though (especially after a day with a 2 year old and two THIRTEEN year olds! Thank God for the 11 year old. He's the most rational being in my house at the moment :)

Thanks for clicking on the Blogher Ad. I'm new to that. I visited and clicked at your blogs too :)